UNA-ET invites Ethiopian civil society organizations (CSOs) to join the Ethiopia Sustainable Development Platform (ESDP)
Ethiopia Sustainable Development Platform Mission (ESDP) is concerned with self-organizing and coordinating civil society organizations’ contributions to the implementation, follow-up, and review of the Sustainable Development Goals and Agenda 2063 inline with Ethiopia’s Vision to Ten Years Perspective Development Plan, 2021– 2030.
By increasing knowledge about the SDGs in the Ethiopian CSOs and strengthening national and regional networks, the platform aims to promote and enhance civil society inclusion in and contributions to development, implementation, monitoring, and reporting on the SDGs.
– Get experiences, best practices, and innovative methods from different civil society organizations (CSOs) and other actors engaging in sustainable development implementation in Ethiopia
– Be part of the annual joint civil society implementation reports, and national shadow reports on sustainable development implementation in Ethiopia
– Be part of the domestication of Agenda 2063 and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Ethiopia through national dialogues, capacity building workshops (targeting regional hubs/ platforms, media houses, local government authorities, and policymakers).
– Contribute towards the development of nationally appropriate innovations and solutions for effective joint implementation, follow-up and monitoring, reviews and reporting of the global, regional and national development agendas
– Connect with government institutions, United Nations, development partners, and other stakeholders and engage with other civil society organizations (CSOs) on implementation, monitoring, accountability, and financing of sustainable development in Ethiopia
Register Now: Ethiopia Sustainable Development Platform (ESDP)